COME WORK WITH US
HARD-LINE is a global leader in mine automation, network backbone connectivity and mine production optimization. Our vision is to revolutionize industry.
What you’ll do
- Assemble products according to assembly manuals and drawings.
- Report defects.
- Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Follow operating procedures, guidelines, and drawings to ensure that product specification and tolerance levels are met.
- Ensure that product quality requirements are always met.
- Identify and use hand tools.
- Provides feedback and actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives related to the operation and improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management
What we’re looking for
- Safety conscious.
- Accountable, dependable, and results-oriented
- High School Diploma
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds, requiring manual dexterity and versatility.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be able to work in a team.
- Ability to follow written instructions and perform the functions of the job.
- Demonstrate attention to detail skills.
- Must be able to work in a production environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience or education in electronics would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Must have 20/20 vision or achieve 20/20 vision through corrective eyewear.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment, including safety glasses, gloves, and safety footwear.
- Requires good manual dexterity.
- Ability to communicate within a team environment.
- Excellent stamina is required.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
HARD-LINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefits package, RRSP match program and a strong focus on continuous training and development.
HARD-LINE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.