VEN A TRABAJAR CON NOSOTROS
OPORTUNIDAD DE CARRERA
Hard-Line es un líder mundial en automatización de minas, conectividad de red troncal y optimización de la producción de minas. Nuestra visión es revolucionar la industria.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Lo que harás
- Design, implement and test major software features in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams to develop new software for a variety of HLS products
- Define, design, and implement multi-tiered object-oriented distributed software applications
- Integrate new and existing software into new and existing machinery
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Perform custom programming as assigned
- Debug and test software implementation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.
Lo que estamos buscando
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent experience is required
- Master’s degree would be considered an asset
- Experience as a Software Developer is preferred
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be considered an asset
- Experience developing embedded software, particularly in distributed, industrial systems
- Development experience with C-family languages (C, C++, C#)
- Experience in robotics, automation
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems; experience with Real-Time Linux would be considered an asset
- Experience with source control management, especially git
- Working knowledge of CAN Bus, serial and ethernet protocols would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with LIDAR would be considered an asset
- Possess advanced communication skills both technically and non-technically (verbally and in writing)
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative software development environment
- Multitasking and shifting priorities
- Decision making skills and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience in developing products
- Working knowledge of real-time systems or control systems
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Sitting for extended periods using office equipment
- Office environment
- Some travel may be required
¿Interesado? APLICAR AHORA.
Hard-Line es un empleador de igualdad de oportunidades que ofrece un excelente paquete de beneficios, programa de coincidencias RRSP y un fuerte enfoque en la capacitación y el desarrollo continuos.
Hard-Line da la bienvenida y alienta las solicitudes de personas con discapacidad. Las adaptaciones están disponibles bajo petición para los candidatos que participen en todos los aspectos del proceso de selección.